Home Care Assistance of Centennial Named Among Best in Country
A Centennial-based home care agency has been ranked as among best in country.
According to the Centennial Citizen, Home Care Assistance of Centennial has earned a 2018 Best of Home Care Leader in Excellence award from Home Care Pulse, which is given to home care businesses that consistently rank among the highest in 10 or more quality metrics.
In earning the award, Home Care Assistance of Centennial is now reportedly ranked among the top 4 to 5 percent of home care providers participating in the Home Care Pulse Satisfaction Management Program.
To qualify for this award, 10 percent of Home Care Assistance of Centennial’s clients and caregivers were interviewed each month by Home Care Pulse, the report said. The company received high client and caregiver satisfaction ratings in areas such as caregiver training, compassion of caregivers, communication, scheduling, client/caregiver compatibility, and other areas.
- Cherry Creek School District Honors Students for Perfect ACT, SAT Scores
- 24/7 Wall Street Names Centennial ‘Best Place to Live’ in the State
- Centennial Boy Making Splash on iTunes With Dinosaur Podcast
- Thousands of High Schoolers Discuss Diversity at Cherry Creek High School
- Centennial’s New Mayor, Council Members Sworn Into Office
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.