Eaglecrest High School in Centennial Has 2 National Merit Finalists
Two Centennial students are among 34 Cherry Creek School District students named National Merit finalists.
According to the Cherry Creek School District, seniors Cody Bardin and Aubrey Berger, who attend Eaglecrest High School in Centennial, have been named finalists in the 63rd annual National Merit Scholarship Program. Across the Cherry Creek School District, 34 seniors have been named finalists.
About 1.6 million juniors from more than 22,000 high schools entered the 2018 National Merit Scholarship Program by taking the Preliminary SAT, which served as an initial screen of program entrants. Each year, roughly 7,500 National Merit Scholarships are reportedly awarded to deserving students from all over the country.
- Cherry Creek School District Officially Has a New Superintendent
- Cherry Creek’s Most Exceptional Educators Honored at ‘Distinguished Teacher’ Event
- Home Care Assistance of Centennial Named Among Best in Country
- Cherry Creek School District Honors Students for Perfect ACT, SAT Scores
- 24/7 Wall Street Names Centennial ‘Best Place to Live’ in the State
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.