Dog Haus to Open Location in Centennial
A new restaurant is coming to town. It’s specialty? Hot dogs. Gourmet hot dogs that is. Oh, and hamburgers, too.
According to the Centennial Citizen, California-based Dog Haus is coming to Centennial and is set to open by May 9 at 12023 E. Arapahoe Rd. The menu was created by Food Network celebrity chef Adam Gertler, the newspaper said.
In addition to the gourmet, craft dogs, the restaurant will feature Colorado beers, as well as wine.
- Restaurant Review: Volcano Asian Cuisine in Centennial
- Centennial Girl Scouts Earn Gold Award
- Diaper Drive Helps Support Local Families in Need
- Centennial Teens Shovel Neighbors’ Driveways to ‘Pay it Forward’
- Veterans at Holly Creek Retirement Community Record ‘Living Histories’
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.