Denver Restaurant Week Kicks Off on Feb. 23
Denver’s 14th annual Restaurant Week is set to kick off on Friday, Feb. 23 and run until March 4.
According Visit Denver’s website, dozens of Denver area restaurants are participating in the foodie event, with all of them offering meals and menu selections at $25, $35, or $45.
Among the restaurants taking part in the festivities are two Centennial favorites: ViewHouse Eatery, Bar & Rooftop, and Landry’s Seafood House — which are both located on South Clinton Avenue.
Reservations are highly recommended. To browse all participating restaurants, go to denver.org/denver-restaurant-week/.
- Centennial Boy Making Splash on iTunes With Dinosaur Podcast
- Thousands of High Schoolers Discuss Diversity at Cherry Creek High School
- Centennial’s New Mayor, Council Members Sworn Into Office
- Buildium Says Denver is an ‘Best Bet’ Market to Watch in 2018
- CCSD Superintendent Harry Bull Announces Retirement
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.