Cherry Creek’s Class of 2018 Have Plenty to Brag About
The Cherry Creek School District (CCSD) class of 2018 is pretty remarkable.
According to the school district, which serves Centennial, this year’s class featured 4,033 graduates who earned nearly $60 million in college grants and scholarships together.
In addition, the class featured 22 perfect ACT scores and 3 perfect SAT scores, 100 student athletes earned scholarships for their on-field and off-field success; and the class earned honors and championships in fields ranging from orchestra to speech and debate, and they logged untold hours performing community service, the district said.
Of the more than 4,000 graduates, 1,606 students have attended a Cherry Creek schools since kindergarten, which means more than 39 percent of the class of 2018 have spent their entire educational careers in CCSD classrooms, the release said.
- Centennial Ranks No. 11 on Niche’s ‘2018 Best Places to Raise a Family’ List
- Denver Makes WalletHub’s Top 10 ‘Best Place to Start a Career’ List
- Cherry Creek School District Earns National Recognition for Music Education
- Fifth Graders at Red Hawk Ridge Elementary Make Portraits to Spread Joy
- Niche: Cherry Creek Schools Among the Best in Colorado
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.