Cherry Creek School District Officially Has a New Superintendent
The Cherry Creek School District, which serves Centennial, officially has its next superintendent.
According to the school district, Dr. Scott Siegfried, the district’s current deputy superintendent, has been named the next leader of Cherry Creek schools, and will take over for Superintendent Harry Bull after his retirement following the current school year.
Siegfried is a longtime veteran of the Cherry Creek School District, having served in roles as teacher and administrator over more than 20 years in addition to his time as deputy superintendent, the report said.
“Cherry Creek Schools is my home. It’s where I live, it’s where my wife and I raise our kids and where they go to school,” Siegfried said in the report. “I’m incredibly honored and humbled to have the opportunity to serve the Cherry Creek School District in this capacity.”
- Cherry Creek’s Most Exceptional Educators Honored at ‘Distinguished Teacher’ Event
- Home Care Assistance of Centennial Named Among Best in Country
- Cherry Creek School District Honors Students for Perfect ACT, SAT Scores
- 24/7 Wall Street Names Centennial ‘Best Place to Live’ in the State
- Centennial Boy Making Splash on iTunes With Dinosaur Podcast
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.