Centennial’s Topgolf Gets Closer to Opening
Colorado’s first Topgolf location is getting closer to opening in Centennial. According to the Centennial Citizen, the company is aiming for an August grand opening.
The three-level, 65,000-square-foot games, food and drink, music, and sports venue will be the 20th Topgolf location in the United States, the article said.
“The nets are up,” Director of Operations Casey Daniel told the newspaper. “We’re really excited to break ground in Colorado. With the demographic, 300 days of sunshine and access and location next to business parks, there’s nothing else like this in the state. It’s different because this place is going to be open all year round.”
The company is currently in the process of hiring 450 people for the new location.
- New Furniture Store to Open in Centennial
- Annual Splash Dash 5K Raises Water Safety Awareness
- Centennial Kicks off Senior Educational Series
- Residents at Orchard Park Health Care Get Mother’s Day Surprise
- Restaurant Review: Volcano Asian Cuisine in Centennial
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.