Centennial’s Dog Days Event Set for July 28
Centennial is set to host Dog Days, a canine-friendly event, on July 28.
According to the city, the event will be held at Centennial Center Park, 13050 E. Peakview Ave., from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on July 28.
The event will reportedly feature a performance by the Spotlight Performing Arts Center, followed by live music from The Fever, and folks are encouraged to bring their own picnic or grab lunch from one of the many food trucks.
Discounted animal licensing is also available at this event — residents may receive a 3-year animal license for the price of a 1-year license, and TLC Meals on Wheels will be collecting pet food and pet treat donations for the pets of their customers, the report said.
- Third Annual Brew-N-Que Festival Coming to Centennial July 14
- Centennial Ranks No. 11 on Niche’s ‘2018 Best Places to Raise a Family’ List
- Denver Makes WalletHub’s Top 10 ‘Best Place to Start a Career’ List
- Cherry Creek School District Earns National Recognition for Music Education
- Fifth Graders at Red Hawk Ridge Elementary Make Portraits to Spread Joy
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.