Centennial Seeks Applicants for Open Commission, Board Seats
The City of Centennial is accepting applications to fill open positions on its Board of Review, as well as its Planning & Zoning Commission.
The Board of Review considers appeals to building codes, while the Planning & Zoning Commission reviews land use, and rezoning and variance applications. Terms are for 3 years and a stipend of $25 is paid for each meeting.
- Diaper Drive Helps Support Local Families in Need
- New Event Center Coming to Centennial
- Centennial Teens Shovel Neighbors’ Driveways to ‘Pay it Forward’
- Veterans at Holly Creek Retirement Community Record ‘Living Histories’
- Five Fun Facts About Centennial, CO
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.