Centennial Ranks No. 11 on Niche’s ‘2018 Best Places to Raise a Family’ List
Centennial is one of the top places to raise a family in Colorado, according to Niche.com’s 2018 rankings list.
The annual “Best Places to Raise a Family in America” report looked at thousands of cities in total, ranked then nationally and then by state as well. Centennial took the No. 11 spot in the state.
To come up with the rankings, Niche looked at key factors such as the quality of local schools, safety, affordability, and access to family amenities. More simply, Niche attempted to measure “the appeal of an area for families.”
The city also boasts an A+ grade overall from the data aggregation site, as well as an A designation for “Public Schools.”
To see the full list of Colorado rankings, click here.
- Denver Makes WalletHub’s Top 10 ‘Best Place to Start a Career’ List
- Cherry Creek School District Earns National Recognition for Music Education
- Fifth Graders at Red Hawk Ridge Elementary Make Portraits to Spread Joy
- Niche: Cherry Creek Schools Among the Best in Colorado
- Eaglecrest High School in Centennial Has 2 National Merit Finalists
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.