Centennial Kicks off Senior Educational Series
The program kicked off in early May and the following are the remaining sessions:
Southglen Library, 6972 S. Vine St.
Preventing Adverse Drug Reactions: 2-3:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 27
Estate Planning: 6:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 30
Medicare: 6:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 21
Finances: 6:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 27
Smoky Hill Library, 5340 S. Biscay Cir.
Foods for Healthy Living: 2-3:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 27
Medicare: 6:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday, July 23
Colorado Wind Ensemble: 7-8 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 6
For more information, click here.
- Residents at Orchard Park Health Care Get Mother’s Day Surprise
- Restaurant Review: Volcano Asian Cuisine in Centennial
- Centennial Girl Scouts Earn Gold Award
- New Event Center Coming to Centennial
- Restaurant Review: Big Bill’s New York Pizza in Centennial
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.