Centennial Brew Highlighted on Forbes List of ‘Best Fruit Beers for Summer’
Now that summer has officially arrived, for some, there may be nothing better than a thirst-quenching, sweet fruit beer.
If you’re a fruity beer lover, one that is a must-try, according to a recent Forbes article, is made right here in Centennial. That beer is Resolute Brewing Co.’s Boysenberry Sour. Here’s how the article, Best Fruit Beers for Summer, describes the delicacy:
“A sour beer brewed from a strong Dubbel base, this is no light, easy-drinking beer. Dark purple in color, it is intriguing and layered with flavor beyond the boysenberries with which it is brewed. The nose smells of coffee and chocolate, while the palate is more thickly fruit-driven.”
Read the full list of best fruit beers for summer.
- Third Annual Brew-N-Que Festival Coming to Centennial July 14
- Centennial Ranks No. 11 on Niche’s ‘2018 Best Places to Raise a Family’ List
- Denver Makes WalletHub’s Top 10 ‘Best Place to Start a Career’ List
- Cherry Creek School District Earns National Recognition for Music Education
- Fifth Graders at Red Hawk Ridge Elementary Make Portraits to Spread Joy
This local update courtesy of your Centennial Community Expert.