Builders Break Ground on The Promenade at Castle Rock Development
A new massive development that will feature retail shopping, restaurants and other services is underway in Castle Rock.
“This will be one of the largest community center developments in the United States,” Don Provost, principal of Alberta Development Partners, told the journal. “We look forward to bringing some of the best retailers in the country to Castle Rock.”
About 200 acres of vacant land at Interstate 25 and Highway 85 will be transformed into the huge development, which will have four different districts including The Front Porch, The Merc, The Town Square and The Village.
See more details on the project by reading the full Denver Business Journal story here.
- Restaurant Review: The Old Stone Church Restaurant in Castle Rock
- “The Egg & I” Restaurant Now Open in Castle Rock
- Five Fun Facts About Castle Rock
- Castle Rock Ranks No. 4 on Money Magazine’s Best Places to Live in America
- Castle Rock’s Developing Activity Center Gets Name
This local update courtesy of your Castle Rock Community Expert.