Yoasis Frozen Yogurt Gets New Owners
Ahwatukee’s Yoasis Frozen Yogurt and Gelato has new owners after its founders sold the business and moved to Ohio.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, former owners Brian and Sue McHugh sold the biz, which is located at 1304 E. Chandler Blvd, to Emmie and Morris Howell. And the Howells are settling into their new venture. In fact, the Howells are reportedly selling their house in Mesa and moving to Ahwatukee to be closer to the shop.
As for owning a business of their own, the Howells said they were really impressed with the Yoasis location in Ahwatukee and the previous owners did an excellent job, the article said.
- Esperanza Elementary School Welcomes New Four-Legged Staff Member
- Club West Golf Course Has Taken on New Life
- Former Sports Authority Spot to Become Urban Air Adventure Park
- Students at Summit School of Ahwatukee Give Back Through Service Projects
- Ahwatukee Teacher Wins Emmy Award for Writing Work on PBS Series
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.