Up Your Home’s Curb Appeal With These Awesome Landscaping Projects
Summer will be here before you know it—and the springtime tis the season to get your yard and garden in shape for the coming warm months.
But if you’re looking around your yard and wondering what you can do to add a little something special, HouseLogic might able to help.
The home improvement site—which is run by the National Association of Realtors—recently outlined five awesome and easy landscaping projects that homeowners can do themselves:
- Install a rigid edging to your flowerbeds. A crisp edge between your lawn and flowerbeds will make it easier to mow and make it look much nice.
- Add an earth berm. An earth berm can really be an eye-catch feature.
- Build a wall for a raised garden bed. HouseLogic says it should cost about $300 for stones and sand.
- Install a flagstone path. HouseLogic estimates the project at about $550 and one or two days of work.
- Add a brick tree surround. It should take about 3 hours per tree.
Read more details on each of the projects here.
- Regular Maintenance Keeps Your Home Young, Increases Value
- Desert Vista Sending 17 More Athletes on to College Careers
- Maricopa County Launches App to Promote Healthy Lifestyle
- 3 New Restaurants Coming to Ahwatukee
- Challenge Day Programs Expand to Ahwatukee Schools
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.