Unwined’s New Owners to Add Brunch & Lunch Menus
Unwined Bar and Bistro in Ahwatukee will soon offer weekend brunch and weekday lunch.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, the wine bar recently changed hands but new owners Jeff and Karen Stefl want to keep the concept going and add to it.
“We fell into this,” Karen told the newspaper. “We were on vacation, having a glass of wine and decided to see what was for sale. We went to a website we’d been looking at and saw this place was for sale. We just saw a wine bar. We came in and looked at it and I just fell in love with it because I thought it was awesome. I like the romance of it. We came and looked at it on (a) Thursday and we bought it on (a) Friday.”
The spot will pretty much look the same, but it’s getting cleaned up a bit and having the menu added. Unwined is located at 1334 E. Chandler Blvd.
- Fourth-Graders Raise Money for Kyrene Family Resource Center
- Desert Vista Volleyball Team Holds Raffle for Teammate Battling Cancer
- Ahwatukee’s Horizon Honors School Named Anti-Bullying School
- Ahwatukee Learning Center Raises $1K for Feed My Starving Children
- Desert Vista Violinist Wins Dorothy Vanek Youth Concerto Championship
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.