Two Ahwatukee Residents Elected to Kyrene Schools’ Governing Board
Two Ahwatukee residents have been elected to the governing board of the Kyrene School District.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, John King was elected president last week while Kristin Middleton was elected vice president. The elections came during the board’s reorganization meeting.
The Kyrene schools is a K-8 school district serving all of Ahwatukee and a few surrounding communities, according to the district’s website.
- Ahwatukee Student Earns National Recognition for Computer Work
- Ahwatukee Woman Helps Organize, Competes in ‘Senior Olympics’
- 10-Year-Old Ahwatukee Boy is a Budding Classical Pianist
- Ahwatukee Elementary Schoolers Participate in ‘Day of Code’
- Ahwatukee Woman’s Project is Part Art Book, Part Cookbook
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.