Thrillist Names Ahwatukee’s Where U Bean to Best Coffee Shops List
If you’re looking for the perfect coffee or tea drink, the Phoenix area offers dozens of great spots that can be added to your must-go list—including Ahwatukee’s Where U Bean, according to Thrillist.
The food, drink and entertainment website recently published a list of must-try coffee shops in Phoenix, and the Ahwatukee shop was on it. Here’s what Thrillist had to say about the coffee shop:
“This place is tucked away in a strip mall, but don’t let that turn you away. Inside, the sweet, sweet smell of roasted beans fills the air as the baristas behind the counter are hard at work cranking out some killer coffee. The espresso bar uses LA-based Intelligentsia direct-trade coffee and Kilogram Tea (it’s organic) to make all of the drinks. Where U Bean is a wonderful spot if you’re looking for a quiet conversation with friends or co-workers.”
Other Phoenix-area spots on the list include Lola Coffee, the Velo and Infusion Coffee & Tea.
- Ahwatukee First-Grader Opens Her Own ‘Free Little Library,’ May be State’s Youngest Librarian
- Early Childhood Education Expert to Lead Ahwatukee’s God’s Garden Preschool
- Ahwatukee Resident Using Former NASA Experience to Help Local Girls
- Ahwatukee Youth Softball Looks to Grow After One Team’s Storybook Success
- Ahwatukee Kindergartner Uses School Project to Collect Donations for Sole Hope
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.