Three Ahwatukee Boy Scouts Earn Eagle Rank Together
Three Ahwatukee Boy Scouts, all from the same troop, have earned their Eagle rank together.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, David Neighbors and twin brothers Ewan and Fraser Darroch, who are all members of Troop 78, became Eagle Scouts in a joint Court of Honor ceremony Feb. 26 at Esperanza Lutheran Church.
The three boys, who all students at Desert Vista High School, attained scouting’s highest honor after completing community service projects around Ahwatukee, the article said.
Ewan reportedly worked with the Lost my Home Pet Foundation for his project, Fraser worked with Esperanza’s Children of Hope Preschool for his, and David created an obstacle course from pool noodles and PVC pipes for the 5K Walk 4 Hearing.
- Ahwatukee Woman to Run For Kyrene Justice of the Peace
- Ahwatukee Teen’s Candy Business Debuts at Local Farmers Market
- Breast Cancer Charity Gets Donation From Local Company
- Local Teachers Receive Rare Professional Certification
- Phoenix a Real Estate ‘Market to Watch’ in 2018, According to Buildium
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.