Retired Ahwatukee Nurse Invents App to Track Medical Info
Ahwatukee Foothills resident Karen Warner, a 70-year-old retired nurse, has developed an app that helps users track all their medical information in one space.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Warner’s app stems from a booklet she had created near the end of her career to help parents with babies born premature.
The app, called Medical History, helps users track their medical history, medications, doctors and appointments all in once space, the newspaper said. But the app is useful for all people, and even Warner’s adult grandchildren are using it.
“They like the fact that they can put all their procedures in like when they got their tonsils out, if they went to the dentist, when they had their eyes checked,” she told Ahwatukee Foothills News. “They’re busy too, so they love it too.”
- Ahwatukee Learning Center Raises $1K for Feed My Starving Children
- Desert Vista Violinist Wins Dorothy Vanek Youth Concerto Championship
- Ahwatukee Resident Named All-Arizona Academic
- AZCentral Releases ‘Ultimate’ Bucket List for Ahwatukee
- Ladies Football Game Raises Money for Relay for Life
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.