Real Estate is Booming: Four Ahwatukee Homes Sell for More than $1 Million
The luxury home market is booming if four recent home sales have anything to say about it.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, four homes in Ahwatukee sold for more than $1 million in the month of March.
The most expensive was a 6,000-square-foot home at 337 E. Windmere Dr. that sold for $1.85 million, the article said.
In addition, a 6,200-square-foot home at 3616 E. Kachina Drive went for $1.45 million, and just down the street at 3324 E. Kachina, a 10,300-square foot house sold for $1.18 million, the article said. The fourth, at 16807 S. 32nd Lane, sold for $1.29 million and was the smallest of the four at 5,421 square feet.
- Kyrene del Milenio Elementary School in Ahwatukee Gets New Principal
- Ahwatukee Boy Working to Help Kids Who Are Less Fortunate
- Ahwatukee Woman Named a 2017 Rodel Exemplary Principal
- Ahwatukee Has First Million-Dollar Home Sale of the Year
- Kyrene Schools Working to Reshape Learning for Elementary, Middle Schoolers
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.