Phoenix a Real Estate ‘Market to Watch’ in 2018, According to Buildium
After the 2008 recession, fast-forward a decade and many areas of the country are bouncing back and experiencing major growth.
And according to Buildium, there are some secondary markets—mid-sized cities experiencing an uptick in growth—that need your attention.
Phoenix is one of those markets, being called an “up-and-coming” market by the property management software provider. With other expert predictions and insights helping Buildium form its list, Phoenix was one of just 12 up-and-comers mentioned.
Buildlum pointed to several listicles featuring Phoenix as a hot market, including PwC’s U.S. Markets to Watch in 2018 (Overall Real Estate Prospects and Home Building Prospects list).
- Ahwatukee Senior Olympians Prepping for 2018 Games
- Ahwatukee Woman’s Business Helps Connoisseurs With All Things Wine
- Ahwatukee Trio Providing Comfort to Grieving Parents with Special Gowns
- Yoasis Frozen Yogurt Gets New Owners
- Esperanza Elementary School Welcomes New Four-Legged Staff Member
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.