New Pilates Studio Opens in Ahwatukee
An engineer-turned-pilates instructor has opened a new studio in Ahwatukee.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Jean Atkinson recently opened Pilates by Jean, which offers offers equipment-based Pilates for women and men in both group classes and private sessions.
Atkinson is a former software engineer who found helping people through pilates was far more satisfying.
Located at 3961 E. Chandler Blvd. in Ahwatukee, the studio is built around a variety of equipment that maximizes the benefits of 50-minute classes and keeps the workouts fresh and varied, the report said.
- Mountain Pointe Graduate to Lead Arizona State’s Cross Country Program
- Ahwatukee Girl Helping Abandoned Pets While She Battles Illness
- Andy’s Frozen Custard Opens Ahwatukee Location
- Dream Dinners Owners Celebrate 10 Years in Business
- Ahwatukee Renaissance Man Adds ‘Novelist’ to His Resume
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.