Local Entrepreneur Coaches Ahwatukee Parents on Art of Raising Kids
As the old adage goes, it takes a village, and an Ahwatukee woman recently launched a new business aimed at helping local parents raise their children.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Sandy Kraus launched Legacy Parenting, a business aimed at providing couples “general parenting skills in a group setting” or a customized approach through one-on-one consulting.
Kraus, a mother of three herself, told the newspaper her mission is to help parents to not only achieve their parenting goals but to enjoy their kids along the way.
“I work with parents to help them clarify the parenting goals, teach skills and provide support to bring about change,” she told the publication.
Kraus, a college graduate with a degree in elementary education, has taught fourth grade and kindergarten. In addition, she recently started a series of classes April 22 for parents of kids 1 to 4 years old.
- Real Estate is Booming: Four Ahwatukee Homes Sell for More than $1 Million
- Kyrene del Milenio Elementary School in Ahwatukee Gets New Principal
- Ahwatukee Boy Working to Help Kids Who Are Less Fortunate
- Ahwatukee Woman Named a 2017 Rodel Exemplary Principal
- Ahwatukee Has First Million-Dollar Home Sale of the Year
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.