Kyrene del Milenio Elementary School in Ahwatukee Gets New Principal
Kyrene del Milenio Elementary School in Ahwatukee has a new principal.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, the Kyrene School District Board approved the appointment of Jamie Weinberger to assume leadership of the school. The move comes after the school’s former principal, Carrie Furedy, accepted the director of school effectiveness for the district.
Weinberger obtained her bachelor’s degree at Arizona State University and a master’s at Grand Canyon University, and most recently was the dean of students at Whitman Elementary in Mesa, the article said.
She has taught kindergarten as well as second, fourth and sixth grades at Chandler’s International Baccalaureate K-8 Academy.
- Ahwatukee Boy Working to Help Kids Who Are Less Fortunate
- Ahwatukee Woman Named a 2017 Rodel Exemplary Principal
- Ahwatukee Has First Million-Dollar Home Sale of the Year
- Kyrene Schools Working to Reshape Learning for Elementary, Middle Schoolers
- Desert Vista Lacrosse Team Raises Money for Charitable Causes
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.