How to Use the Space You Have to Create More Storage
Everyone wishes they had more storage space in their home. And the good news is that you don’t need to move or do a total remodel to get that storage space. It might already be there–it’s just hiding.
- Adding tuck-under drawers to your staircase.
- Adding shelving to basement crawl spaces or open areas under apartment floors.
- Stashing blankets and other items in a hidden compartment under your mattress.
- Turn a storage cabinet into a private area for your cat’s litter box.
- Add floating shelves to open overhead spaces, such as in the bathroom.
For the full list of ideas, click here.
- 3 New Restaurants Coming to Ahwatukee
- Challenge Day Programs Expand to Ahwatukee Schools
- Ahwatukee Bagel Shop Opens Walls to Student Artists
- SMCC Student Chosen for All-Arizona Academic Team
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.