Hook Me Up Sandwiches Now Open in Ahwatukee
Ahwatukee Foothills is now home to a new sandwich shop that is already getting some regular patrons.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Hook Me Up Sandwiches is now open in the former Quizno’s location on Chandler Boulevard. The restaurant is part of a growing California-based chain that specializes in creating delicious gourmet sandwiches that include any possible topping you could imagine for all people—vegans included.
“The sandwiches are phenomenal,” Sharon Carlson, the owner of the Ahwatukee location, said. “They really are great and different. You aren’t looking inside the bread to find the meat and cheese like a lot of places. When I saw that and that the brand encouraged getting involved in communities, I liked that.”
Carlson also added that the restaurant is already seeing a handful of regulars, but they are still working on getting the word out.
The Ahwatukee location is at 15425 S. 48th St., Suite 116. For more information on the sandwich shop, go to hookmeup.menu.
- Ahwatukee Volunteers Bring Thanksgiving to Kids in Foster Group Homes
- Ahwatukee Groups Come Together to Send Care Packages to Troops
- Restaurant Review: Ruffino Italian Cuisine
- Preschoolers Create Teddy Bears for Pediatric Patients
- Ahwatukee Native Joins Legendary Rockettes
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.