Group of Investors Purchases Club West Golf Course
A group of private investors along with a Native American marketing organization have reportedly purchased Club West Golf Course.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, the new ownership group includes the Inter Tribal Golf Association, which offers “seasonal reciprocity” memberships that allow members to golf at any one of 110 courses owned by 63 tribes across the country. A spokesperson for the group reportedly said “big things” were planned for the course.
Former owner Wilson Gee declined to provide much detail on the transaction, but Club West resident and advocate for restoring the course, Jim Lindstrom, said he met with new owners to discuss plans.
- Construction Begins on Turning Well-Known Eyesore into Offices at Chandler Viridian
- Local In-School Program Helps Children Understand Cancer
- Ahwatukee Woman Opens Sun Lakes Chandler Animal Clinic
- Ahwatukee Students Pitch in With Harvey Relief Efforts
- Ahwatukee Man Honored For His Work Helping Homeless
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.