New ‘Generations of Ahwatukee’ Senior Facility Offers Resort-Style Amenities
A newly opened senior living facility in Ahwatukee is providing the elderly with resort-style amenities.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Generations of Ahwatukee, a newly constructed senior complex located at the corner of Chandler Boulevard and 50th Street, is offering some amazing amenities for the elderly residents moving in.
The senior facility, which features round-the-clock nursing services, has 137 independent and assisted-living units divided among two buildings. The amenities include: a fitness center, heated salt-water pool with whirlpool, movie theater, full-service salon, art studio massage room and a tea room. In addition, there’s a full-time activities director who organizes frequent trips to shopping sites, casinos and more.
- Ahwatukee Attorney Transitions From Law Practice to Advocacy for Seniors
- New Pilates Studio Opens in Ahwatukee
- Mountain Pointe Graduate to Lead Arizona State’s Cross Country Program
- Ahwatukee Girl Helping Abandoned Pets While She Battles Illness
- Andy’s Frozen Custard Opens Ahwatukee Location
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.