From Crepes to Japanese Cheesecake, Ahwatukee’s Early Baker Offers Something for All
Whether you fancy traditional French croissants or American egg dishes, Early Baker is a breakfast and bakery spot that has a little something for every taste.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Early Baker is run by Syrian native and chief baker Kinana Halik.
“When I started baking for the first time, it was like fireworks went off,” Kinana told the newspaper. “I don’t call it a job. Even now, it’s a hobby.”
She learned to cook nearly two decades ago after her husband, Adam, was assigned a job in Japan. Kinana was a physician, but couldn’t get a work visa, so she enrolled in cooking school.
Now she’s cooking up a range of traditional and original breakfast and sweet treats at Early Baker including: Mixed berry crepes, Japanese cheesecake, French macarons, egg dishes, custom cakes and much more.
- Kyrene Schools Earn Grant to Help Preschoolers With Dyslexia
- Group of Investors Purchases Club West Golf Course
- Construction Begins on Turning Well-Known Eyesore into Offices at Chandler Viridian
- Local In-School Program Helps Children Understand Cancer
- Ahwatukee Woman Opens Sun Lakes Chandler Animal Clinic
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.