Four Ahwatukee Schools Earn Top Marks by the Arizona Education Foundation
Four schools in Ahwatukee have earned the designation of A+ School of Excellence by the Arizona Education Foundation.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Colina, Esperanza and Sierra elementary schools, which are part of the Kyrene School District, as well as Mountain Pointe High School, which is part of the Tempe Union High School District, were all designated A+ School of Excellence, and all four are located in Ahwatukee.
The Arizona Education Foundation says the A+ School of Excellence program celebrates outstanding schools throughout Arizona, calling attention to the positive stories and successes occurring in public schools, the report said.
Schools receive $500 and a banner designating them as an A+ School of Excellence winner.
- Ahwatukee Young Entrepreneurs Academy Students Impress
- Ahwatukee Businesses Come Together to Help Child With Blood Condition
- City of Ahwatukee Ready to Open 16 New Pickleball Courts at Pecos Park
- Ahwatukee-Based Hope Group Celebrates 20 Years Helping Kids With Autism
- Ahwatukee Family Launches Community-Based Website
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.