Former Sports Authority Spot to Become Urban Air Adventure Park
Ahwatukee will soon be home to a place where both kids and adults can literally bounce of the walls.
According to Ahwatukee Foothills News, Urban Air Adventure Park is set to open this January in the former, 24,000-square-foot Sports Authority space on the northeast corner of 48th Street and Ray Road.
“Urban Air Adventure Park promises a full-service family entertainment center where people of all ages can dodge, dip, duck and dive off Olympic-size trampolines and bounce-house-like walls and even swing in harnesses from the ceiling,” the newspaper reported.
Other than huge trampolines, the adventure park will also offer a “slam-dunk track,” a “dodge ball heaven,” and other speciality areas throughout the building offering different experiences.
This will be the first Urban Air Adventure Park location in Arizona.
- Students at Summit School of Ahwatukee Give Back Through Service Projects
- Ahwatukee Teacher Wins Emmy Award for Writing Work on PBS Series
- From Crepes to Japanese Cheesecake, Ahwatukee’s Early Baker Offers Something for All
- Kyrene Schools Earn Grant to Help Preschoolers With Dyslexia
- Group of Investors Purchases Club West Golf Course
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.