Dream Dinners Owners Celebrate 10 Years in Business
Dream Dinners, a make-and-take meal prep business in Ahwatukee, is celebrating 10 years under the leadership of two local sisters.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Laura Prefling and Sara GilBride purchased the three-year old business in 2007 after GilBride saw an article in Southwest Airlines’ in-flight magazine.
While the two sisters own and run the business, it’s truly a family operation. Several other family members help out when needed, including their mother, Patty Willis, older sister Stacy Pangilinan, and GilBride’s husband, Mark, and Prefling’s husband, Mike, the article said.
The business is located at Ray Road and 38th Street.
- Ahwatukee Renaissance Man Adds ‘Novelist’ to His Resume
- Ahwatukee Professor Looks to Help Homeless in Phoenix Area
- Ahwatukee Elementary Schoolers Make Pen-Pal Friends Through Literacy Program
- Self-Driving Cars Now Available to Ahwatukee Residents
- More than 1,300 Seniors Set to Graduate From Ahwatukee Schools
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.