Darla Hoffman Named 2015 Businesswoman of the Year
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce has named Darla Hoffman as the 2015 Businesswoman of the Year.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Hoffman is the owner of A-Peeling Faces Skincare and Massage Therapy, and is a member of the chamber’s board.
“I was so proud to be up there with the other women because they are all such successful entrepreneurs that have supported each other, so it was an enormous honor,” Hoffman reportedly said. “I would definitely attribute much of my success to Anne Gill – she has been an inspirational leader, and I think what she is doing has really improved the focus of Ahwatukee business.”
Hoffman was given the award at the Annual Palo Verde Women in Business Gala.
- Ahwatukee Mom Starts Business to Help Local Women
- Ahwatukee Dad Starts Halloween Costume Donation Program
- Thrillist: Ahwatukee’s Pita Jungle is Top Lunch Spot
- White House Recognizes South Mountain CC as ‘Bright Spot’
- Ahwatukee Resident Joins Teach for America
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.