Construction Begins on Turning Well-Known Eyesore into Offices at Chandler Viridian
A longtime eyesore will soon become a breathtaking office building.
According to Ahwatukee Foothills News, a high-rise office building is finally underway on the site of Elevation Chandler, the unfinished development that became a controversial eyesore even before the Valley’s real estate market crashed in 2008.
Hines, an international real estate firm, is developing the six-story office building which will finish out the Viridian mix-used development, as well as “put the final stake in the heart” of the Elevation Chandler project.
“Breaking ground on the Offices at Chandler Viridian is the culmination of years of hard work in implementing the vision of our mixed-use development,” Chris Anderson, managing director and Arizona leader for Hines, told the newspaper.
The offices are expected to open in February.
- Local In-School Program Helps Children Understand Cancer
- Ahwatukee Woman Opens Sun Lakes Chandler Animal Clinic
- Ahwatukee Students Pitch in With Harvey Relief Efforts
- Ahwatukee Man Honored For His Work Helping Homeless
- New ‘Generations of Ahwatukee’ Senior Facility Offers Resort-Style Amenities
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.