Community Files: Ahwatukee Farmers Market
If you’re always on the hunt for fresh produce and meats the Ahwatukee Farmers Market can definitely help.
The weekly market, which is open every Sunday, features a wide variety of items to choose from including: jams, jellies, salsas, seasonal produce, herbs, flowers, fresh baked breads, and natural pork, beef and fish. There are also arts and craft items available.
Here are all the details you need to know about this community gem:
What: Ahwatukee Farmers Market
Where: 4700 East Warner Rd. in Akwatukee (Ahwatukee Swim and Tennis Center parking lot)
When: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sundays
Why go? Not only does the market offer a variety of fresh produce and meats, it is also a location that accepts EBT/SNAP, AZFMNP vouchers and WIC. You can also pay with all major credit cards, with the exception of American Express.
For more information on area farmers markets, go to arizonacommunityfarmersmarkets.com.
- Hook Me Up Sandwiches Now Open in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee Volunteers Bring Thanksgiving to Kids in Foster Group Homes
- Ahwautkee Native Joins Legendary Rockettes
- Ahwatukee School Districts Receive ‘A’ in Excellence
- Ahwatukee 7th Grader Starts Book Drive for Homeward Bound
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.