Arizona Restaurant Week is Sept. 18-27
Arizona Restaurant Week is back for another season from Sept. 18-27. The bi-annual event aims to position Arizona as one of the top culinary destinations in the nation by raising awareness of the great dining opportunities in the state.
Dozens and dozens of restaurants in the central and southern portion of the state a participating in the event, including The Melting Pot in Ahwatukee, and 32 Shea, Avanti, Barrio Urbano, Fuego Bistro, and Christo’s Ristorante in Phoenix.
How do you participate?
Make a reservation at any of the participating restaurants and you’ll be able to choose from a special menu with prices ranging from $33 to $44. You can also choose to order from the regular menu.
For more information, go to http://arizonarestaurantweek.com.
- Actress Rachel Melvin to Be Inducted into Mountain Pointe Hall of Fame
- Local Businesses Host Night Out for Adults, Kids
- Ahwatukee YMCA to Offer Free Swim Lessons at Local Apartments
- Ahwatukee Restaurant Review: Original Burrito Company
- Local Author Publishes Book Set in Ahwatukee
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.