Annual Relay for Life Event Set for March 28
The 30th Annual Relay for Life event will be held on Saturday, March 28 at Desert Vista High School in Ahwatukee.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, the annual event is organized by Mountain Pointe and Desert Vista students, and is the largest student-run, high school Relay event in the state.
More than 100 teams are already signed up to take part in the event, and anyone from the community is invited to join or start a team. This year’s event will begin with a 1 p.m. The Survivor Lap and will end around 7 a.m. the next morning, March 29, the newspaper said. All proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society.
- Ahwatukee Resident Named All-Arizona Academic
- Ahwatukee Preschool Celebrates 35 Years in the Community
- AZCentral Releases ‘Ultimate’ Bucket List for Ahwatukee
- Ladies Football Game Raises Money for Relay for Life
- Lacrosse Tourney Raises Money for Local Kids With Cancer
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.