Andy’s Frozen Custard Opens Ahwatukee Location
A frozen custard restaurant popular in the Midwest wants to expand to Arizona, and has picked Ahwatukee for its first location.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Andy’s Frozen Custard opened July 12 in the Ahwatukee Palms Shopping Center on the southeast corner of 48th Street and E. Warner Road.
Andy’s menu features a variety of custard-based desserts including custard cups with fruit and sauce toppings; concretes, custard mixed with fruit, nuts and candy, along with shakes, malts and old-fashioned freezes, the newspaper reported.
There are 50 Andy’s locations in nine midwest states, and the chain got its start in Missouri.
- Dream Dinners Owners Celebrate 10 Years in Business
- Ahwatukee Renaissance Man Adds ‘Novelist’ to His Resume
- Ahwatukee Professor Looks to Help Homeless in Phoenix Area
- Ahwatukee Elementary Schoolers Make Pen-Pal Friends Through Literacy Program
- Self-Driving Cars Now Available to Ahwatukee Residents
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.