Ahwatukee’s New Smallcakes Cupcakery and Creamery Has Flavor of Its Own
The new Smallcakes Cupcakery and Creamery in Ahwatukee is unlike any other franchise you’ll find around the country. And that’s the point.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, the newest Smallcakes Cupcakery and Creamery franchise that recently opened in Ahwatukee has a spirit and theme that matches the personality of its music-loving owners — wall graphics of oversize guitars, musical notes and the snare-drum light fixture at the front of the shop.
It’s all part of the charm Smallcakes Cupcakery and Creamery encourages in its franchisees, the report said, and Jamie and Erica Woolford took that to heart. Not only does their store look and feel different than the other 200-plus locations around the country, but their specialty cupcake flavors, such as Famous Red Velvet, are unique, too.
The Ahwatukee Smallcakes Cupcakery and Creamery is located in the Ranch Circle Plaza, 4302 E. Ray Road, Suite 109.
- Ahwatukee Woman Opens Sun Lakes Chandler Animal Clinic
- Ahwatukee Students Pitch in With Harvey Relief Efforts
- Ahwatukee Man Honored For His Work Helping Homeless
- New ‘Generations of Ahwatukee’ Senior Facility Offers Resort-Style Amenities
- Ahwatukee Attorney Transitions From Law Practice to Advocacy for Seniors
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.