Ahwatukee’s First and Only Tattoo Shop Opens Doors
Ahwatukee’s first and only tattoo parlor, Wookie Style Tattoos, recently opened up its doors.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, the shop recently opened at 4142 E. Chandler Blvd., and owners Terry “Wookie” and Barbi Hoffman say the community has been welcomed with open arms.
As mentioned, the parlor is Ahwatukee first, and only tattoo business and the Hoffmans really wanted to create a clean, family-friendly environment centered on creating amazing art and putting the customer first. Nothing dark and dingy here.
“Everyone around here has wives and kids. We want to be a place where people feel comfortable bringing their family,” Wookie told the newspaper.
- Ahwatukee Ranks No. 4 on Niche’s ‘2018 Best Places to Raise a Family’ List
- Nearby Tempe Ranks No. 5 ‘Best Place to Start a Career’ List
- 9-1-1 Texting Option Is Now Live in Maricopa County
- Four Ahwatukee Schools Earn Top Marks by the Arizona Education Foundation
- Ahwatukee Young Entrepreneurs Academy Students Impress
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.