Ahwatukee’s 40th Annual Red, White and Boom to Move to Pecos Park
“It was an opportunity to expand the event and provide more amenities to families and patrons as well as we are able to utilize the pool and the water slides, and that’s a nice addition for families as well,” Anne Gill, president and CEO of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce, told the newspaper.
The annual event, which is put on by the chamber, features fun activities, food, games, a kid zone, boutique vendors and speciality options such as the Boom Room and the Oasis Lounge for a free. Of course, there will also be a spectacular fireworks show.
Gates will open at 5 p.m. July 3 at Pecos Park, which is located at 17010 S. 48th St. For more information, go to http://red-white-boom.com/.
- Local Author Publishes Book Set in Ahwatukee
- AFN Names Jeremiah Imonode Senior Male Athlete of the Year
- Unwined’s New Owners to Add Brunch & Lunch Menus
- Fourth-Graders Raise Money for Kyrene Family Resource Center
- Desert Vista Volleyball Team Holds Raffle for Teammate Battling Cancer
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.