Ahwatukee Woman’s Business Helps Connoisseurs With All Things Wine
From wine storage to exclusive purchasing opportunities to tastings to history — an Ahwatukee woman is providing local wine connoisseurs with everything they need.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Raini Keyser is the director of operations and managing partner for Vinum 55, a company which offers members wine storage, a world of wine program that offers members facts and knowledge about the wines they love, access to opportunities to buy wine, and even concierge services.
Vinum 55, named after the Latin word for wine, has locations in Chandler, North Phoenix and Scottsdale, the article said.
Vinum 55 is open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Ahwatukee Trio Providing Comfort to Grieving Parents with Special Gowns
- Yoasis Frozen Yogurt Gets New Owners
- Esperanza Elementary School Welcomes New Four-Legged Staff Member
- Club West Golf Course Has Taken on New Life
- Former Sports Authority Spot to Become Urban Air Adventure Park
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.