Ahwatukee Woman to Run For Kyrene Justice of the Peace
An Ahwatukee woman has announced her candidacy to be the justice of the peace for Kyrene district, which covers Ahwatukee and parts of Tempe and Chandler.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Sharron Sauls recently announced her candidacy for the post. She’s an eight-year Ahwatukee resident and mother of two who says her background and “high achievements in education and her profession” qualify her for the job.
The post is currently held by former Ahwatukee legislator John McComish, but he’s expected to retire at the end of the year, the article said.
Saul holds a master’s degree in legal studies from the Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law as well as a B.S. in sociology from the University of Wisconsin at Lacrosse. After completing her education, Sauls signed on with the City of Phoenix, working on landlord-tenant rights and housing issues, according to the article.
- Ahwatukee Teen’s Candy Business Debuts at Local Farmers Market
- Breast Cancer Charity Gets Donation From Local Company
- Local Teachers Receive Rare Professional Certification
- Phoenix a Real Estate ‘Market to Watch’ in 2018, According to Buildium
- Ahwatukee Senior Olympians Prepping for 2018 Games
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.