Ahwatukee Woman is New Owner of ‘My Wine Cellar’
My Wine Cellar, a popular Ahwatukee wine bar, has a new owner.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Shannon Rush has purchased the business from Zoya Vora-Shah, who has decided to travel and seek out “wine-centric adventures.”
Rush, who is an Ahwatukee resident, was My Wine Cellar’s general manager for the last three years, the report said.
The wine bar will soon begin offering tapas-style shareable dishes, according to the report, and next year is looking to begin offering a brunch service.
- Ahwatukee Being Eyed For Leased-Luxury-Home Communities
- Ahwatukee Bowl Trophy Honors Rivalry Between Town’s Two Football Teams
- 16 Ahwatukee Students Named National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Ahwatukee Woman Invents Guard to Protect Against Shopping Cart Germs
- Desert Vista Boy’s Golf Team Finishes Third at National Invite
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.