Ahwatukee Teen’s Candy Business Debuts at Local Farmers Market
An Ahwatukee teen’s candy business is starting to take off.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Morgan Higginbotham, who is a junior at Desert Vista High School, recently debuted his Cherry Nubbs chocolate treats as a vendor at the market.
Morgan actually participated in, and graduated from the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s 2017 Young Entrepreneurs Academy class, with the intention of starting a chocolate candy business, the article said.
For more than a year, he’s been reportedly tinkering on his candy recipe, which is a cherry-filled chocolate treat. Using his newfound knowledge from the academy, he launched his biz at the market.
- Breast Cancer Charity Gets Donation From Local Company
- Local Teachers Receive Rare Professional Certification
- Phoenix a Real Estate ‘Market to Watch’ in 2018, According to Buildium
- Ahwatukee Senior Olympians Prepping for 2018 Games
- Ahwatukee Woman’s Business Helps Connoisseurs With All Things Wine
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.