Ahwatukee Ranks No. 4 on Niche’s ‘2018 Best Places to Raise a Family’ List
Ahwatukee is one of the top places to raise a family in Arizona, according to Niche.com’s 2018 rankings list.
The annual “Best Places to Raise a Family in America” report looked at thousands of cities in total, ranked then nationally and then by state as well. Ahwatukee took the No. 4 spot in the state.
To come up with the rankings, Niche took into account key factors such as the quality of local schools, safety, affordability, and access to family amenities. More simply, Niche attempted to measure “the appeal of an area for families.”
The city also boasts an A+ grade overall from the data aggregation site, as well as an A designation for “Public Schools.”
To see the full list of Arizona rankings, click here.
- Nearby Tempe Ranks No. 5 ‘Best Place to Start a Career’ List
- 9-1-1 Texting Option Is Now Live in Maricopa County
- Four Ahwatukee Schools Earn Top Marks by the Arizona Education Foundation
- Ahwatukee Young Entrepreneurs Academy Students Impress
- Ahwatukee Businesses Come Together to Help Child With Blood Condition
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.