Ahwatukee Musician Blaine Long to Perform at Chandler Center for the Arts
Ahwatukee musician Blaine Long competed on the NBC singing show “The Voice” as a solo act, but he recently released an album with his band, and now the group is set to perform at the Chandler Center for the Arts.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Blaine Long & Rosas Del Rey recently released its appropriately named first album, “Uno,” which blends country, blues and R&B, and now the band is set to showcase the release Aug. 3 at Chandler Center for the Arts as part of the theater’s summer concert series.
The concert, which will start at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 3, is free to the public, but donations are suggested, the report said. Chandler Center for the Arts is located at 250 N Arizona Ave. in Chandler.
- Ahwatukee Artist Earns International Attention for Wood Work
- Ahwatukee Man, Author Inspires Leaders to Achieve
- Ahwatukee Teen Diagnosed With Diabetes is Giving Back
- Ahwatukee Couple’s Love for Their Dog Inspires Business Venture
- Sushi Nakano Offers Authentic Japanese Sushi in Ahwatukee
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.