Ahwatukee Man Receives Award from Casino for Years of Excellence
An Ahwatukee man has earned an award for excellence from Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino for keeping their army of slot machines in tip-top shape.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Paul Ferry, who has worked for the casino for a decade, earned the Caesars Award of Excellence for helping keep the casino’s 1,103 slot machines in operating order, which is one of the highest award employees can achieve.
“Using creative ideas and innovation, Paul is able to find inventive and cost-effective ways to repair parts for little cost versus the cost to fully replace the item,” the casino reportedly said.
- Self-Driving Cars Now Available to Ahwatukee Residents
- More than 1,300 Seniors Set to Graduate From Ahwatukee Schools
- Ahwatukee Makes National ‘Best Places to Live’ List
- Local Entrepreneur Coaches Ahwatukee Parents on Art of Raising Kids
- Real Estate is Booming: Four Ahwatukee Homes Sell for More than $1 Million
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.