Ahwatukee Man, Author Inspires Leaders to Achieve
An Ahwatukee man is inspiring leaders to become masters of coaching and influence.
According to the Ahwatukee Foothills News, Joe Contrera of Ahwatukee is the founder of of ALIVE@WORK, a leadership development company that helps organizations educate their leaders to achieve “extraordinary results.”
He’s also reportedly wrote his second book, which focuses on mastering leadership, coaching and influencing others.
Contrera, who founded his company 18 years ago, told the newspaper that one simple, but often overlooked, method for leaders is asking questions and then listening to the answers.
“What I really want the people reading this article to take away from it is to stop looking outward for someone to follow and start looking inward at yourself and what you need to do to be your very best self,” he said to the newspaper.
- Ahwatukee Teen Diagnosed With Diabetes is Giving Back
- Ahwatukee Couple’s Love for Their Dog Inspires Business Venture
- Sushi Nakano Offers Authentic Japanese Sushi in Ahwatukee
- Charity For Middle, High School Boys Thriving in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee’s First and Only Tattoo Shop Opens Doors
This local update courtesy of your Ahwatukee Community Expert.